Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

New phone :)

My Blackberry finally just had too many issues. It was time to upgrade, in a big way. I have to admit I didn't really want to. I liked my phone. But I just couldn't deal with the unreliability any more. It's my only phone, my only computer. So I went to the store and walked out with a new Nexus X. A purely Google phone. A huge step up. So far, I'm loving it. I did have every Google App available for the Blackberry. So it was only natural to go all Google. Right? So besides all the cool stuff I can download (seriously, how have I missed Angry Birds), I can blog again! With work being so crazy, I have no time to blog. It was way too hard to do this on the Crackberry. I have been keeping a journal. It's going to take time to get it all on here, but there are two entries I have to get off my chest. This last week was a little surreal. it was wonderful and frightening at the same time. but perhaps I should just let the next entry speak for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment